If your organization or school is looking for a new and exciting way to raise funds, try hosting a carnival with inflatable rentals. With inflatable obstacle courses http://bestonbouncehouse.com/inflatable-obstacle-course-for-sale/, inflatable sumo wrestling, inflatable bungee basketball and many other fun inflatable games, setting up and taking down a carnival doesn’t need to be a big production. It’s well within your organization’s reach to net several thousand dollars over a night or a weekend with inflatable rentals and a carnival theme. For an amazing event, start planning early and keep these few tips and ideas in mind:
Instead of spending valuable time discussing every decision as a group, assign people tasks to research and manage, then enforce a 5-10 minute time limit to share plans in a group meeting before executing ideas.
Choose and book your inflatable rentals
You can either choose an admission price at the door or sell tickets to spend on various inflatable games and activities. Look for an inflatable rentals vendor with a large selection of equipment and choose a variety of games and activities that appeal to different kinds of guests. Some people prefer low impact, solitary activities like the inflatable human sphere while others prefer to duke it out with games like inflatable gladiator jousting. Below is a list of a few inflatable game choices categorized by activity preference:
Friendly physical competition
· Inflatable Obstacle Courses: Participants can climb walls, squeeze through tunnels and tubes, and rush down slides along side of a friend in an obstacle course race. Try setting up some an amp and playing fun, upbeat music to add another dimension to the race.
· Velcro Wall: Carnival goers wear an entire suit made of Velcro then climb up one side and down the other of a huge inflatable Velcro wall.
Head to head games
· Boxing: Using wildly oversized inflatable gloves, participants attempt to knock over their competitor in a super squishy inflatable boxing ring. Find a volunteer with a great sense of humor narrate the details of the match into a microphone to attract attention.
· Inflatable sumo wrestling: Wearing a huge inflatable sumo suit, 2 competitors try to topple each other over. Have a referee on hand and someone to help players in and out of their suits.
· Barrel Racers: Riders zip around a surfaced course on a motorized barrel. Have a volunteer on hand to start and stop the clock and show users how to operate the cruising barrels.
· Inflatable Slot Machine: Players step inside an enormous slot machine, press the lever and cash and, depending on luck, prizes come raining down. Try stoking tickets to a special raffle as part of the prize loot.
Feeding guests while earning profits
Next to inflatable rentals, food is always a large source of revenue at any carnival fund raising event. Choose foods that are easy and fast to make like hot dogs and hamburgers. Ask local restaurants and catering trucks to serve at the event for a fee. The Ben and Jerry’s team is always happy to bring their colorful ice cream truck and scoop at events. You can also rent equipment for volunteers to run like a cotton candy machine or a snow cone machine.
Silent auctions: A great fundraising event
While some family members are engaged in an inflatable jousting match or playing a game of inflatable human bowling, other family members can enjoy the very popular silent auction. Secure donations from local businesses for the silent auction such as a luxurious massage, a stay in a hotel, or a dinner at a restaurant. Lay out the gifts on long banquet tables along with a piece of paper for placing bids throughout the night. Make announcements as the clock winds down on the event time so that everyone has a chance to up their bid before someone else takes the item they’ve got their eye on.
Family friendly carnival games
Carnival games in http://bestonbouncehouse.com/inflatable-games-for-sale/ are another fun way to earn large profits for your organization. Make sure to get lots of little prizes for those who don’t win or come close to winning and some really attractive prizes for those who hit the jackpot. Most carnival games are easy to set up without lots of specialized equipment. For real fun, rent a dunk tank and find some willing volunteers.
Carnivals are always popular events that draw members from all around the community. With enormous, bright inflatable rental activities at the center of the fun, your fund raising event will bring traffic to passers by, as well as those who you’ve reached through marketing and pre-ticket sales. The key to a great fundraiser is to draw a large crowd and offer them a way to really have fun. With a lot planning and a great concept, your organization is sure to earn fantastic revenues from an inflatable fun carnival event.
Author is skilled in the field of web design with a degree in Media Graphics.
For additional information for inflatable rentals within the state of California, please visit http://bestonbouncehouse.com/
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/190223